[shadow-support] torrent plug-in

Vaclav Barta vbar at comp.cz
Sat May 11 10:12:00 CDT 2013

Hi Rob,

bug filled ( https://github.com/shadow/shadow/issues/125 ), but I don't
see how to add labels (Google suggests I might not have access rights
for that). As for the goal, ultimately I'd like to make a plug-in for
testing our custom (UDP-based) protocol, but frankly I'm not ready for
that and neither is the protocol - so at the moment my interest is quite
academic...

     Bye
         Vasek