[shadow-support] Shadow assertion failed

CHEN, dong [14106915g] dong.chen at connect.polyu.hk
Sun Mar 29 08:37:53 CDT 2015

Dear sir,

I want to use shadow simulator to run Tor. After I follow the steps (in https://github.com/shadow/shadow/wiki/1-Installation-and-Setup),<https://github.com/shadow/shadow/wiki/1-Installation-and-Setup> I install shadow.

But when I run basic functional tests (in step 2, simulation execution and analysis), I have some error. The error is assertion failed. I have attached the image of the error. Hope that you can tell me how to solve the problem.

I also install shadow-plugin-tor, and when I want to run Tor in the minimal example, it has the same error.

Thanks a lot.

Best wishes.

Dong Chen

        Disclaimer:

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and notify the sender and The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (the University) immediately. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

The University specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through University E-mail Facilities. Any views and opinions expressed are only those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent those of the University and the University accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses or damages incurred or caused to any party as a result of the use of such information.