[shadow-support] Shadow pthread_cond_init Invalid Argument

Kevin Ly kly04 at calpoly.edu
Sat Feb 6 16:46:14 CST 2016

Hello,

My name is Kevin, and I'm trying to get Shadow to run on my Ubuntu machine,
but I'm having an issue. I managed to get Shadow built and installed to
completion, but when I try to run it, either by your example

shadow shadow.config.xml or even by shadow --help, I get an error that reads

GLib (gthread-posix.c): Unexpected error from C library during
'pthread_cond_init': Invalid argument. Aborting.

I am running Ubuntu 14.04, Shadow version v1.11.1-2-g40d5c58. My Glib
version is v2.40.2 and IGraph v0.6.5

Is there a fix for this?

Thank you,
 - Kevin